- Three days of hunting
- Four nights of lodging
- 3 pheasants per day
- Professionally trained hunting dogs
- Packaging of all game birds
- Amazing home cooked meals
- Pool – Ping Pong – Darts – Satellite TV – WIFI
- Transportation to/from airport and to/from fields
- Six days of hunting
- Seven nights lodging
- Field dressing
- Home cooked meals
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Free pool, ping pong, and darts
- Free WIFI
- Buffalo Cow – $3800
- Small Bull – $4800
- Medium Bull – $5800
- Trophy Bull – $6800
*Non-Hunting Guest – $100/night
After confirming a schedule date with Charlie – Please follow the link below to submit your down payment at Royal Flush Hunting Lodge.
PLEASE NOTE ** No hunting dates will be reserved without a down payment.
Request a Call
What to Bring on Your Hunt?
RECOMMENDED ITEMS FOR THE HUNTER
- Comfortable and waterproof hunting shoes/boots. The hunting season can bring snow and/or rain. Make sure to break your boots in prior to coming here.
- Waterproof/windproof coat
- Warm socks and shooting gloves including hand and foot warmers
- Sticker proof pants
- Stocking hat and neck gaitor
- We recommended to wear layered clothing to adjust to the weather throughout the day.
- Most hunters use a 12 or 20 gauge #4 or #5 shot 2 ¾ “ shells. It is not necessary to bring 3” shells.
RECOMMENDED ITEMS FOR YOUR DOG
- Remote dog collar with ID tag
- Chest protection
- Some hunters have their dogs wear boots on occasion to help prevent stickers from getting into their feet. If you do this make sure to have the dog wear them for a while prior to arriving so he/she is used to it.
- Water container and bowl
- First aid kit if you want your own. We will have them as well.
- Treats for your dog during the hunt.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING FEMALE DOGS THAT ARE IN HEAT!